Discussion topic: Sky Go not working on your console (Xbox, PS4 /5 etc)?

This message was authored by Clareridds This message was authored by: Clareridds

Sky Go not working on your console (Xbox, PS4 /5 etc)?

Posted by a Sky employee

If you're having issues using Sky Go on your console please note, in order to watch Sky on a console you need to have ONE of the following as part of your subscription package:

• Sky Q Multiscreen, or
  • Sky Glass Whole Home, or
  • Sky Go Extra

Check your Sky bill by, by logging into sky.com or the My Sky App, to see if you have the above.  If you don't have one of these subscriptions, you'll need to add one for the service to work.

If you do have one of the above packages showing, but still not able to watch Sky on your console, create a new post on the board and one of our Superusers will be happy to help.

You can also find more information here-  TV from Sky on games consoles | Sky Help | Sky.com

Thank you

Clareridds

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

All Replies

This message was authored by BecNev This message was authored by: BecNev

Re: Sky Go not working on your console (Xbox, PS4 /5 etc)?

I have sky go extra and can watch on laptops and phone just not Ps4/Ps5 is there an issue with this?

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@BecNev 

What happens when you try to watch something on your console ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by BecNev This message was authored by: BecNev

It's says I don't have a subscription

This message was authored by Joner847 This message was authored by: Joner847

Also I've just checked today as I'm a Diamond VIP User and that Sky Go Extra is no longer a "perk". You will essentially need to pay £5/month for it....or add one of the other two mentioned items to your subscription.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Sky Go Extra was removed from Sky VIP towards the end of last year I believe.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by woodywoody58 This message was authored by: woodywoody58

Correct. Unless you already had it activated prior to the change. I had to find my old emails to show I had it activated as one of the old perks but when they took my Multi room they also took my old VIP offer. Luckily with a customer resolution from they got it put back on for myself. Imagine a lot have been caught out by it as well.

@Joner847 wro

Also I've just checked today as I'm a Diamond VIP User and that Sky Go Extra is no longer a "perk". You will essentially need to pay £5/month for it....or add one of the other two mentioned items to your subscription.

This message was authored by Fr33L This message was authored by: Fr33L

I have a sky multi room subscription, I have 3 mobiles I have 2 new Samsung galaxy a54 handsets 1 handset shows recording option but no programmes recorded are showing on the second samsung a54 we are not even getting the recordings option at the bottom of the screen,but on my older handset I still have access to the page or download other shows

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion