Discussion topic: Selected programme will not play on Mac after connecting to sky q box

This message was authored by Netvigator This message was authored by: Netvigator

Selected programme will not play on Mac after connecting to sky q box

I download the sky go app successfully but programme will not play on my Mac even though I am connected to the sky q box.

Best Answers
Netvigator
Topic Author
This message was authored by Netvigator This message was authored by: Netvigator Answer

Re: Selected programme will not play on Mac after connecting to sky q box

I have resolved the problem by deleting the sky go app and deleting sky go installer.I restarted the computer and the sky go app reappeared and everything was back to normal.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

@Netvigator wrote:

I download the sky go app successfully but programme will not play on my Mac even though I am connected to the sky q box.

Do you have a multiscreen subscription? 

If you search for the programme on the Sky Go app on your Mac can you stream it directly from Sky's servers instead?

Netvigator
Topic Author
This message was authored by Netvigator This message was authored by: Netvigator

i do have multiscreen and can watch any programme on other devices.

Netvigator
Topic Author
This message was authored by Netvigator This message was authored by: Netvigator Answer

I have resolved the problem by deleting the sky go app and deleting sky go installer.I restarted the computer and the sky go app reappeared and everything was back to normal.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion