Discussion topic: I am trying to access sky go, it’s telling me I need to upgrade my subscription

This message was authored by Fockedoffsky This message was authored by: Fockedoffsky

I am trying to access sky go, it’s telling me I need to upgrade my subscription

However, I already pay the ludicrous sums required to have the sports channels and the mysky shows I have as part of my package . I reset as the pointless chatbot advised but that did nothing 

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: I am trying to access sky go, it’s telling me I need to upgrade my subscription

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Fockedoffsky wrote:

However, I already pay the ludicrous sums required to have the sports channels and the mysky shows I have as part of my package . I reset as the pointless chatbot advised but that did nothing 

Hi @Fockedoffsky 

To connect the Sky Go App to your Q box you need either the monthly  Q Multiscreen or Sky Go Extra

Fockedoffsky
Topic Author
This message was authored by Fockedoffsky This message was authored by: Fockedoffsky

Re: I am trying to access sky go, it’s telling me I need to upgrade my subscription

Thanks, I've had and used it for a couple of years; haven't changed anything 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Does the Sky Go app work if you disconnect it from your Sky Q box (in the settings on the app) ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion