Discussion topic: I am having trouble with apple + free 6 month every time I have to keep logging in

This message was authored by Twerton This message was authored by: Twerton

I am having trouble with apple + free 6 month every time I have to keep logging in

Why do I have to keep signing in with apple + for 6 months free trail also qr code works but the code you type in says invalid it's been nightmare.any one else having trouble 

All Replies

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Re: I am having trouble with apple + free 6 month every time I have to keep logging in

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Twerton 

Welcome to the Community!

Hi

Thanks for using the Sky Community.

I've escalated your post to our Community Messaging team and they will be in touch over the next 48 hours. Just check back here every now and again. You're looking for the chat bubble in the bottom corner of the thread.

For more information on how the service works, click here https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by lindamather1 This message was authored by: lindamather1

Re: I am having trouble with apple + free 6 month every time I have to keep logging in

I'm having same problem says go to giveaways there is nothing that says that. Says go to VIP section nothing that says that either.  I've been VIP for years now platinum.  Never claimed rewards but not going to bother because they don't appear to be genuine.  

Recently I've spent more hours on phone to sky than I speak to my own family.  Bought a mobile from them didn't work.  They sent another SIM card didn't work.   They cut me off mid call and when I queued again they said they tried to call me back on the phone that didn't work.  You couldn't make it up.  Tried the SIM cards in another phone still don't work.  So two rubbish SIM cards.  Getting a phone and SIM card from another provider now.  Going to have to get a pac number off them, guessing that will be a trial.   The company has gone downhill, nothing works.   I'm going elsewhere once my contract runs out.  After 14 years they have lost me.  Phone by the way brings me business lord knows how many customers I have lost.   

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@lindamather1 

Are you a Sky TV custoer or do you just have a mobile account with Sky ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion