Discussion topic: Hi all u get an error message when I try to get in to see my sky Vip rewards

This message was authored by Ellesbells This message was authored by: Ellesbells

Hi all u get an error message when I try to get in to see my sky Vip rewards

Hi all each time I try to get into my sky Vip to see rewards etc I get an error message . Please assist 

Best Answers
Ellesbells
Topic Author
This message was authored by Ellesbells This message was authored by: Ellesbells Answer

Re: Hi all u get an error message when I try to get in to see my sky Vip rewards

Got it sorted on my app, I deleted the app and reinstalled it, working fine now thank you.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Hi all u get an error message when I try to get in to see my sky Vip rewards

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

What error message, is it unable to generate URL, if so that is a known issue with the app of which there is no fix at present.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Ellesbells
Topic Author
This message was authored by Ellesbells This message was authored by: Ellesbells

Ellesbells_0-1666345197039.png

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Does your password have anything in it that is not a letter or a number ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Ellesbells
Topic Author
This message was authored by Ellesbells This message was authored by: Ellesbells Answer

Got it sorted on my app, I deleted the app and reinstalled it, working fine now thank you.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion