We are having problems connecting the application. Please make sure that you are connected to the in

Runner
Post 1 of 6

We are having problems connecting the application. Please make sure that you are connected to the in

Since the desktop app has started its 'fingers crossed' will it work.

Today have an updat and now get the above message. Obviously connected as I am writing this.

Anyone has similar and a solution???

Thanks

Roger

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 6

Re: We are having problems connecting the application. Please make sure that you are connected to th

If we are talking about Sky Go try uninstalling everything Sky and Cisco related and also these hidden files:

Cisco Videoguard Player folder in C: > Users > Your Username > AppData > Local > Cisco > VideoGuard Player and AppData > LocalLow > Cisco > VideoGuard (delete this) and the Sky Go/Sky folders in App Data > Roaming.

These folders and files might be hidden so in windows explorer you need to allow it to show hidden files.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 3 of 6

Re: We are having problems connecting the application. Please make sure that you are connected to th

Thanks, I’ve seen this solution and tried it a few times now. Unfortunately this doesn’t work for me

Executive Producer
Post 4 of 6

Try installing as admin and then run as admin.

Oracle
Post 5 of 6

Before installing it again reboot your PC and then when you are installing the app again make sure you download it to your PC first and don't run it from the Sky website and then install it uisng Admin rights.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 6 of 6

Thanks I’ll try this