Sky sports app

Runner
Post 1 of 7

Sky sports app

For some strange reason the video clips in the Sky Sports app won’t play on my IPad (they used to).

they work on my iPhone but not the Ipad but to further confuse things they don’t work from the website either, can anyone shed any light on this for me

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 7

Re: Sky sports app

Hi @Moults

I would try a reboot of your broadband router to see what happens when both devixes are connected back up to your home Wifi connection.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 3 of 7

Hi Caesarome

i tried that but unfortunately no good, it’s bizarre as if I go on line using the wife’s phone it has no issues. I can’t understand how the app works fine on my iPhone but not my ipad

Boom Operator
Post 4 of 7

I’m having similar problems with Sky Sports APP on IPad. Everything okay on iPhone, but can’t watch any of the sports channels on my iPad.  I can watch the sports videos from the APP on iPad, just not any channels, live or otherwise.

Brian

Boom Operator
Post 5 of 7

Other forums are full of people complaining that they are unable to watch live sports via the Sky Sports APP on their iPads but can on iPhones so we are not alone.  Some people on other forums say the issue started last year. For me it started with the latest iOS update from Apple about a month ago.

I’ve got around the problem by installing the Sky Sports for iPad APP (from the APP Store) and can now watch all Sky Sports Channels live except Sky Sports Mix which isn’t available.

Oracle
Post 6 of 7

You should be able to watch all the sports channels including Sky Sports Mix via the Sky Go app.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 7 of 7

My Sky Go App works fine but twhen I try and view video clips on SkySports  app they will not play, they play the preceeding advert fine but not the main video file.

Strangley I download the SkySports app for the iphone on to my Ipad and all videos worked fine?

Recommended Threads
11-04-2018 05:39 PM
27-04-2018 01:07 PM
18-03-2018 02:25 PM
Zoeelouisee 3 weeks ago 03:34 PM
02-04-2018 11:08 PM