Sky go extra

Answered
Go to Answer
New Viewer
Post 1 of 3

Sky go extra

App saying i dont have go extra but added to my account  2day???

Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 3

Re: Sky go extra

The update to sky go extra can take several hours to get through to all skys systems, if you cannot access it by the morning i’d contact sky to get it sorted

To contact sky use this link: Contact Sky or for Accessibility customers
Calls to Sky contact centres are inclusive for Sky Mobile and Sky talk customers. If you’re not with Sky Talk/Mobile 03 numbers are usually charged at a local rate and may be included in your calls package.
Annie I DO NOT work for sky!

Sky Customer since 1989, Sky forum Oracle since 2012, Sky+HD user, Public beta tester for Sky, Apple & Microsoft, Computer analyst/programmer, Web designer, Xbox One X Gamer, I love technology, my main viewing is with YouTube & Twitch

when posting your issue could you please include ALL the steps you have gone through to try and fix the issue so that people do not have to waste time suggesting things you have already tried, also be as detailed as possible with the information you provide as there can never be too much, thanks

All Replies
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 3

The update to sky go extra can take several hours to get through to all skys systems, if you cannot access it by the morning i’d contact sky to get it sorted

To contact sky use this link: Contact Sky or for Accessibility customers
Calls to Sky contact centres are inclusive for Sky Mobile and Sky talk customers. If you’re not with Sky Talk/Mobile 03 numbers are usually charged at a local rate and may be included in your calls package.
Annie I DO NOT work for sky!

Sky Customer since 1989, Sky forum Oracle since 2012, Sky+HD user, Public beta tester for Sky, Apple & Microsoft, Computer analyst/programmer, Web designer, Xbox One X Gamer, I love technology, my main viewing is with YouTube & Twitch

when posting your issue could you please include ALL the steps you have gone through to try and fix the issue so that people do not have to waste time suggesting things you have already tried, also be as detailed as possible with the information you provide as there can never be too much, thanks

Oracle
Post 3 of 3

If you have only added Sky Go Extra to your account today then leave it 24 hours before trying again to do whatever you are trying to do as it can sometimes take a little while for it to go live on your account. If after this time you still see the same error then you will need to contact Sky Support about it:

https://contactus.sky.com/uk/sky-tv-apps/problems-with-sky-tv-apps

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Recommended Threads
09-08-2018 07:47 PM
Zoeelouisee 23-07-2018 03:34 PM
Friday 07:18 PM
13-10-2018 08:54 AM
2 weeks ago 09:29 AM