Discussion topic: Mysky app stuck on loading

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Kei+M This message was authored by: Kei+M

Re: Mysky app stuck on loading

Thanks all, this is something we've started to look into. I assume everyone is running Android by the looks of things?

Kei
Community Manager

This message was authored by ShaunFExeter This message was authored by: ShaunFExeter

Yep Android here

This message was authored by PrestburyChelt This message was authored by: PrestburyChelt

Android here too.

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Yes Android.
Yesterday afternoon and this morning its all been fine again, with no issues.

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by Nig+H This message was authored by: Nig+H

Hi All

I have had this "Loading..We're just getting your information" issue on the My Skp App (Android on Samsung S8), and no sign of it loading OK for > 1 week now.

I see that App was updated on 19th Aug on Play Store - is this related?

Nigel H

This message was authored by PrestburyChelt This message was authored by: PrestburyChelt

Yeah, same here, Android on Samsung Galaxy S8.  Mine hasn't worked for at least a couple of weeks now - that 19th August app update date looks significant.

This message was authored by justayyab This message was authored by: justayyab

I had the same issue, solved it by clearing data and cache in the app settings, had to log back in and evrything works fine.

This message was authored by SaharaW This message was authored by: SaharaW

Have been unable to access the app for the past 3 days, same loading screen as further up. have tried everything suggested. really inconvenient as we were away for a few days and needed to roll over extra data to the kids phones. App is much easier to use on phone that the website, when it's working that is.

I've just reinstalled the app entirely after at least two weeks of it not working and now it's seemingly working okay again (for me at least).

This message was authored by Carole1961 This message was authored by: Carole1961

My sky app isn't loading either anyone solved it 

This message was authored by M+Flower This message was authored by: M+Flower

One of the nice admin people on here forwarded my issue to sky support who then got in touch with me. They had to reset my account on their server,  after that, it enabled me to log in. I didn't need to change my login credentials

This message was authored by gemjack This message was authored by: gemjack

Same issue as most other with My Sky on Andriod.  I re installed, rebooted, tried both WiFi and 4 and 5 G all I got is the splash screen

This message was authored by egalsoarin This message was authored by: egalsoarin

Same here on Android - Samsung S10

This message was authored by gymno74 This message was authored by: gymno74

Same problem here.

Android Samsung A20e.

This message was authored by M+Flower This message was authored by: M+Flower

actually, just checked my app and now getting the same issue, stuck on the loading page and no login details appear

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion