Discussion topic: Manifest season 3.....unable to download to Tablet

This message was authored by mustaine This message was authored by: mustaine

Manifest season 3.....unable to download to Tablet

Hi, All episodes of Manifest season 3, are available to download today(friday 16/7).However skygo  wil only let you download to sd box or hd box and Not to Tablet or Phone. I wondered if anyone else has the same problem,Thanks ,James

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Manifest season 3.....unable to download to Tablet

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

On your tablet and phone try doing a search for the series, then select series 3 and via the download link on the right of the page you should see the option to download to your device as this is working for me via my Ipad.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
mustaine
Topic Author

Hi,thanks for your reply. I tried what you suggested but still  the only options available are download to Sd box or Hd box.. Actually I should point out that i was able to download episode 1, it is episodes 2-13 that are the problem

This message was authored by Tara12345678 This message was authored by: Tara12345678

I am having the same issue. Downloaded and watched episode 1 but can't download the rest 

Do you subscribe to the Sky Signature package as it might be that because the full series is available you would need this to access them whereby as episode 1 was broadcast earlier today at 2am it is part of catchup which you will get access to.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Tara12345678 This message was authored by: Tara12345678

Yes I am a sky signature customer 

Does the same happen if you go to Home > Box Sets > Channels > Sky One > Manifest ?

Hello- yes same happens- I’ve tried deleting the app signing out and back in but it’s the same on my phone as it is the iPad
mustaine
Topic Author

Hi,tara1234567, l have checked my phone and I am able to download to my phone Manifest season 3,episodes 2-13. It would seem Sky have fixed the problem their end,because I did not do anything,James

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion