HELP

Runner
Post 1 of 2

HELP

I have recently set Sky up in my sons room to watch via his Xbox one, last weekend switched it all off and at that point it was working fine. Went to use it this weekend and it made me sign in, which was ok however then it brings up the tv-guide and program listings but wont allow you to actually watch the channel ! It brings up a warning box that says something a long the lines of 'Sky not picked up on this TV' which as a total technophobe is infuriating because it was working before.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

All Replies
Director of Photography
Post 2 of 2

Re: HELP

@fufaffh1808 wrote:

I have recently set Sky up in my sons room to watch via his Xbox one, last weekend switched it all off and at that point it was working fine. Went to use it this weekend and it made me sign in, which was ok however then it brings up the tv-guide and program listings but wont allow you to actually watch the channel ! It brings up a warning box that says something a long the lines of 'Sky not picked up on this TV' which as a total technophobe is infuriating because it was working before.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

@fufaffh1808

The first thing to try is a full power cycle.  Unplug from the power at the wall and leave unpowered for a minimum of thirty seconds.  Plug back in and follow the on screen instrucions to reboot.  This will hopefully fix your problem.

Recommended Threads
25-02-2018 07:05 PM
16-05-2018 10:42 PM
4 weeks ago 02:22 PM
24-06-2018 11:57 AM
04-06-2018 04:36 PM