Discussion topic: Error code 3-2

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Stemporium This message was authored by: Stemporium

Re: Error code 3-2

I managed to watch the first half then have this error code when trying to watch the second half. This was without updating.

i have just updated and it still doesn’t work,!!!!

This message was authored by P+24 This message was authored by: P+24

Hi I’m getting the same problem, assume it was just me as changed my broadband sat with sky to fibre optic.  

This message was authored by brentford1762 This message was authored by: brentford1762

Have the same problem , it would appear a number of customers are experiencing same so must be. Sky Problem and nothing to do with our systems

This message was authored by Andru01 This message was authored by: Andru01

Got to be sky issue too many of us having the same issue I watched the leeds game fine last night and nothing now on sky go or sky sports yet I can watch all champions league on by sport app

This message was authored by TheRealCosta This message was authored by: TheRealCosta

If you recently updated your iOS device i.e iPad/iPhone to the new iOS 12, this is your issue.  Sky need to get their developers to update thenSkyGo app accordingly as it won’t work correctly on the new iOS update. 

@Coral1905 wrote:

Hey! Any ideas how to fix this error?

the whole error reads “you need to reconnect this device to the internet. Once that’s been done, you don’t have to stay connected in order to watch this item. error code 3-2.”

i have tried restarting the device and app, reconnected to internet and hot spotting all with no joy! Please help!

Nothing you you can do till Sky get on the case unfortunately.  

P.S I’m having the same issue (real pain in the behind.)

@Coral1905 wrote:

the whole error reads “you need to reconnect this device to the internet. Once that’s been done, you don’t have to stay connected in order to watch this item. error code 3-2.”

i have tried restarting the device and app, reconnected to internet and hot spotting all with no joy! Please help!

This message was authored by sharonhayes1961 This message was authored by: sharonhayes1961

I'm getting the same. Watched Liverpool last night but nothing tonight. Tried on IPad and Android tablets both the same. 😞 

This message was authored by Ciaradub9 This message was authored by: Ciaradub9

Yes the same and I tried logging in with different user ID and still didn’t work. Didn’t update iPad and it’s still not working. All eventualities outruled so its a Sky issue 

@Coral1905 wrote:

This message was authored by P+24 This message was authored by: P+24

I’ve not updated my app only had the broadband change 

This message was authored by Conor1985 This message was authored by: Conor1985

Ive not updated my ipad to ios 12 and im getting error messges so its not apples update 

This message was authored by Skink This message was authored by: Skink

Interesting to hear that this is affecting Android as well as Apple devices.

This message was authored by suebh This message was authored by: suebh

Similar error messages this end on android devices. Normally works fine. Issues only this evening. Definitely on the sky server end. 👍

This message was authored by proverbs3127 This message was authored by: proverbs3127

This is happening to me too. Very frustrating as I’ve not downloaded ios12 !  I usually wait till the .1 version comes out to mitigate this type of problem. 

This message was authored by Vicky46 This message was authored by: Vicky46

Mine is doing  the same so annoying sort it out sky 😡

This message was authored by KLDFE This message was authored by: KLDFE

Just found this on Twitter - posted about an hour ago

New: Sky Go. We are aware customers may currently receive one of multiple errors when attempting to view Sky Go on iOS, Android or Web. This has been reported to support teams who are currently investigating. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

This message was authored by proverbs3127 This message was authored by: proverbs3127

Just been on the phone to them. It should be fixed within  24hours!

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion