Discussion topic: Error code 3-2

This message was authored by Russco70 This message was authored by: Russco70

Error code 3-2

Gutted sat down with a beer to watch the football whilst away from home ( which I pay extortionate money for ) only to be frustrated for 90 mins by this poxy error code 😡😡😡

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Coral1905 This message was authored by: Coral1905

Error code 3-2

Hey! Any ideas how to fix this error?

the whole error reads “you need to reconnect this device to the internet. Once that’s been done, you don’t have to stay connected in order to watch this item. error code 3-2.”

i have tried restarting the device and app, reconnected to internet and hot spotting all with no joy! Please help!

This message was authored by ALH+Andy This message was authored by: ALH+Andy

Re: Error code 3-2

I’ve got the same error it’s driving me mad app is up to date but can’t download to iPhone or ipad

At least I’m not the only one! I also have sky go app on my iPhone using another login and that too is getting the same issue so I’m assuming it’s a sky issue rather than we-need-to-do-something issue???

This message was authored by Ej22 This message was authored by: Ej22

Yeah same here come on sky 🙄

This message was authored by peardrop This message was authored by: peardrop

me too. Signed out and back in, still got the error. Minimise it and it opens up with a page from Aug 22nd footy results? Then gave  a 'Your device needs to be authorised' message - it's all over the place.

This message was authored by Jennyhawk6275 This message was authored by: Jennyhawk6275

I got the same code! Not sure but I did just download new iPad update could it be that?

This message was authored by Skink This message was authored by: Skink

Yes - I just downloaded the sky go update and am now getting the same error message. Aren't these updates tested before they are rolled out ? Smiley Mad

I did that update yesterday morning and used the app a lot yesterday with no issues after, so I’m assuming not??

This message was authored by Nottinghamforest5 This message was authored by: Nottinghamforest5

Yes I'm getting the same! Missing the football 😩

This message was authored by Michellef1981 This message was authored by: Michellef1981

I did the update an hour now can’t watch it. I’ve checked devices and internet and it’s all fine 😡

This message was authored by Backin5 This message was authored by: Backin5

Having the same problem, updated the app , restarted a few times, no joy. Hope sky fixes soon......so frustrating it was fine last night...

This message was authored by Ej22 This message was authored by: Ej22

I was getting this before the update. So it’s a Sky issue not the update folks 

This message was authored by Spooner008 This message was authored by: Spooner008

I also have this issue, when will it be fixed Sky?

This message was authored by KLDFE This message was authored by: KLDFE

Have been getting same error message on two different iPads for last hour or so - one updated with latest version, one not - def seems to be a Sky problem!

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion