Box set pre-ads keep freezing

Runner
Post 1 of 5

Box set pre-ads keep freezing

I see this happens to others but I don’t see solutions. After the simple no-fuss no-ads easy-to-navigate Netflix, Sky box sets seem old hat and frustrating by comparison. Come on Sky, spend less on silly football and a bit more on those of us that watch box set material. 

All Replies
Oracle
Oracle
Post 2 of 5

Re: Box set pre-ads keep freezing

@Belindahall wrote:

I see this happens to others but I don’t see solutions. After the simple no-fuss no-ads easy-to-navigate Netflix, Sky box sets seem old hat and frustrating by comparison. Come on Sky, spend less on silly football and a bit more on those of us that watch box set material. 

@Belindahall what advert/s it is that is freezing, what content are you watching  at the time and on what device please?

Stuart R
I am responsible for the content, but not the way it is presented, I have some sight issues
Auto-Correct is my enemy.
If this is your first post - Welcome
Sky Q - full package

imagebam.com
Runner
Post 3 of 5

Watching through the app on my Xbox One I cannot watch box sets due to it freezing when loading the pre ads. I’m specifically trying to watch Alcatraz on Crime Investigation channel and when I click play it briefly loads the playing screen then jumps to advert 1 of 3 where it freezes and won’t progress. I’m on fibre optic wireless connection and can watch live tv but nothing else, please advise 

New Viewer
Post 4 of 5

Same problem here - any chance of a solution?

Runner
Post 5 of 5

I’m using iPad, and trying to watch swat. WiFi is good, but it freezes on most sets of ads and have to keep resetting programme. Normally freezes with a minute to go, so I have to watch ads all over again! Annoying to say the least!

Recommended Threads
02-07-2018 01:26 PM
01-07-2018 07:34 PM
06-05-2018 01:48 PM
28-06-2018 01:21 PM
06-03-2018 07:05 AM