Discussion topic: sound cuts out

This message was authored by prodigy2015 This message was authored by: prodigy2015

sound cuts out

Ok i have tried to watch Hotel Transylvania 3 but approx 1 hour from the end the sound cuts out.  i have tried switching off glass tv unplugging from mains leaving for 2 minutes, also unplugging my sky router and leaving same amount of time.  i started my router and made sure it was connected, i then powered on my glass tv, i tried to carrying on with viewing the movie, but just got a black screen saying please wait for program to load, which then it displayed there is a technical fault please try again later.  so i tried to watch the movie from the start but at exactly the same point the sound cut out again, all other channels are fine, i also tried to reset the sound no joy. my tv is sky glass 65" and using the built in speakers. any suggestions

KJT

All Replies

This message was authored by XLR8+Racer This message was authored by: XLR8+Racer

Re: sound cuts out

I'm still having this very same issue but apparently @Sky don't seem to know the answer!!

This message was authored by bailey83 This message was authored by: bailey83

Still having the same issue and I'd forgotten it happened last time, watched almost all of it with my son for it to happen again. 

Has anyone managed to get anywhere with Sky regarding this because it's clearly their issue not an issue on our end. Last time we just switched to Netflix as it was on there as well but it's not on there any more. 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@bailey83 wrote:

Still having the same issue and I'd forgotten it happened last time, watched almost all of it with my son for it to happen again. 

Has anyone managed to get anywhere with Sky regarding this because it's clearly their issue not an issue on our end. Last time we just switched to Netflix as it was on there as well but it's not on there any more. 

I'd suggest raising this with the Viewer Relations team viewerR@sky.uk.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

prodigy2015
Topic Author
This message was authored by prodigy2015 This message was authored by: prodigy2015

I gave up, 3 times trying to watch it only for the sound to cut out at the same place, definatley a sky issue, whatever the system is they use to steam movies from needs the film reloading as i have no issues with other movies just this one.

KJT

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion