Discussion topic: sky glass wall mounting 43"

This message was authored by slm26 This message was authored by: slm26

sky glass wall mounting 43"

i've tried looking on youtube on how to mount the tv to the wall and i've also looked at the guide but i cant find any videos of anyone using the sky glass wall mount only brackets they've purchased themselves,

please could someone send a link to a video that can help

thank you

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: sky glass wall mounting 43"

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@slm26 After seeing your post I have had a search to see if I could help you.  The only YouTube video I could find is the following but TBH it is not very informative:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPewo5CRLQw As you mentioned, there are lots of videos where third party brackets have been used.

There is of course the Sky wall mounting guide which I suspect is the guide you have referred to.

Whatever you decide to do just remember the Glass TV is really heavy so if in doubt get some professional help. 

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
slm26
Topic Author
This message was authored by slm26 This message was authored by: slm26

Re: sky glass wall mounting 43"

Thank you @Fothergill1 my partner and his friend is gunna put it up using the step by step guide and if it gets too complicated for them to do (which I don't think it will) then I will be hiring a professional. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion