Discussion topic: sky glass - prime subtitles

This message was authored by blyoung This message was authored by: blyoung

sky glass - prime subtitles

i view films through prime app on sky glass tv and cannot get rid of the subititles either through settings on the tv or prime.   i have checked all my other devices and they use the same account and dont have subtitles.

what i have done is deregister the sky tv from prime and reregister it - this didnt work tried contacting prime which is like trying to see your doctor - it wont happen.

i've now run out of ideas - have tried sky glass support and its the usual pass the buck back to prime even though everyother device works without subtitles

only option i seem to have is factory reset but i think that might be a bit drastic.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH Answer

Re: sky glass - prime subtitles

When you are watching a movie on Prime press UP three times, RIGHT once and then the centre button.... you should then be able to turn subtitles off😉

Exiled in HH

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH Answer

When you are watching a movie on Prime press UP three times, RIGHT once and then the centre button.... you should then be able to turn subtitles off😉

Exiled in HH
blyoung
Topic Author
This message was authored by blyoung This message was authored by: blyoung

You have saved me from pulling my remaining hair out.  Thanks alot

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion