Discussion topic: "Upgrade to Watch This...." Affecting a number of channels on Glass & Stream 25-09-24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Phil+Glendenning This message was authored by: Phil+Glendenning

Re: "Upgrade to Watch This...." Affecting a number of channels on Glass & Stream 25-09

Mine is working now. However don't turn off the TV and unplug at the mains as that didn't work for me as you don't get the white SKY logo when you restart. 

With the TV in just turn it off at the mains and when you turn it back on it then reboots. 

Unless you see the white SKY logo when your TV starts then it hasn't rebooted. 

This message was authored by Johndm1957 This message was authored by: Johndm1957

Copied from X

Sky Glass/Stream

We're aware some Sky Glass/Stream customers may have an on screen message saying ‘to watch this, you need to upgrade your subscription’ on various channels.

Support teams are investigating. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

This message was authored by Claireabell29 This message was authored by: Claireabell29

Re: "Upgrade to Watch This...." Affecting a number of channels on Glass & Stream 25-09

I wish I never got sky glass.  Worse thing ever.  Faults always happening and stick with it.   Will be leaving sky once I have finished paying for the thing.    Will get rid and buy a smart tv and just stream.  Will not bother with sky anymore will save a fortune.    Plus once I do I will have to buy a new tv.  What a waste of Money. They lied saying I would get all the channells I had before but I don't. Rubbish 

This message was authored by Hastings5648 This message was authored by: Hastings5648

Now fixed and all channels working.

This message was authored by Hastings5648 This message was authored by: Hastings5648

Now fixed

This message was authored by Claireabell29 This message was authored by: Claireabell29

Mine still not working 

Tru rebooting the puck

This message was authored by Mark353 This message was authored by: Mark353

Mines not working  but the puck in the kitchen is!!!🤷🏼‍♂️

This message was authored by Pjn63 This message was authored by: Pjn63

Re: Loss of channel 512 GB news

I don't have a dish I have Sky Glass and it's gone

This message was authored by ahsea This message was authored by: ahsea

Newbies to Sky stream and glass.

weve just had the "upgrade to watch" our local BBC 1, but we could watch BBC1 from other areas on other channel numbers.

rebooted Glass twice and router too but no change. So watched another area for a couple of hours.

No sky help available a virtual assistant said no subscription on our account. 
Tried again and all seems to be working 

We left virgin due to problems with system out and no support. Are we going to regret the move. 

Done the rebook still not working. 

I am also Neurodivergent 

This message was authored by Bill+Burgess This message was authored by: Bill+Burgess

Re: Tv Guide Vanished off Sky Glass

• I am unable to receive any sky channels beginning with 5.ie sky news 501 or gbnews 509.sports and other channels are fine.I have sky glass
This message was authored by Phil+Glendenning This message was authored by: Phil+Glendenning

So Sky,  some customers are saying the service is back to normal and thankfully I'm one of them. 

What was the cause of the issue? 

You desperately need to restore some customer goodwill by communicating better. 

This message was authored by Paul+Dray This message was authored by: Paul+Dray

Mines working again now too. For info i used the  'Restart device' feature in Settings > System management > Resets & Updates on my puck.

————————
Pioneer Kuro PDP-LX5090 50in Plasma TV | Yamaha DSP-AX863 SE AV Amp
Sky Stream Puck; Build: QS030.528.00P | Sky Broadband Ultrafast
————————
This message was authored by Bizwiz This message was authored by: Bizwiz

Re: Cannot get itv on sky glass

We have the same just a black screen but got other channels

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion