Discussion topic: Wall mounting my TV - cost?

This message was authored by Precious+K This message was authored by: Precious+K

Wall mounting my TV - cost?

How much is it for my TV to be wall mounted ?

Moderator note: subject of thread updated to better reflect the conversation

Best Answers
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: Tv

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Precious+K  Sky don't offer that as a s service, you need to be asking a local company that does that.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

@Precious+K  Sky don't offer that as a s service, you need to be asking a local company that does that.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Precious+K
Topic Author
This message was authored by Precious+K This message was authored by: Precious+K

OK thanks 😊 

Precious+K
Topic Author

I thought that because I'm using sky glass that they may do . Not to worry 

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@Precious+K 

Sky doesn't have installers trained,  equipped or insured for such work: Glass just isn't using that kind of business model.

Apparently Panther, the courier company, has in some cases offered a post-delivery wall mounting service (presumably using local subcontractors) but that's nothing to do with Sky.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by slaters This message was authored by: slaters

Re: Wall mounting my TV - cost?

I'm sure when we got our glass TV they asked if we wanted it wall mounted and yes it was the people who delivered it, who would of done it. No idea how much it cost as we didn't have it done so didn't ask I'm afraid

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@slaters wrote:

it was the people who delivered it, who would of done it.

Not the couriers themselves (who are very limited for time).  The courier company apparently has either different personnel or just contracts with a local installer.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by Megamaster21 This message was authored by: Megamaster21

Hi i had my Sky Glass TV installed and fitted to the wall via Panther the delivery guys its a 2 man team, when you get your confirmation from panther they will offer you wall fitting via the website they will charge you £110 for fitting but its worth it, thia will delay the delivery by 2 days thats all but They did a profesional  install and set the Sky Glass up to your WiFi and make sure all is working before leaving including pairing the remote.  

Will P

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion