Discussion topic: Tv screen damag

This message was authored by MelaniB2909 This message was authored by: MelaniB2909

Tv screen damag

Hi.  My sky tv screen was accidentally damaged whilst baby sitting. Is it possible to get a replacement? 
thank you. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Jones_The_Cat This message was authored by: Jones_The_Cat

Re: Tv screen damag

@MelaniB2909 wrote:

Hi.  My sky tv screen was accidentally damaged whilst baby sitting. Is it possible to get a replacement? 
thank you. 

Not via Sky unless you have paid for Sky Protect insurance. Alternatively you'll need to claim on your home contents insurance if you have accidental damage cover. 

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MelaniB2909 wrote:

Is it possible to get a replacement? 

Through purchasing one, yes, which Sky might  permit you to do at a somewhat lower cost.

All Glass televisions are sold from the start, even under the finance scheme, and are the property of the user, not Sky.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
MelaniB2909
Topic Author
This message was authored by MelaniB2909 This message was authored by: MelaniB2909

I have sky protect insurance.  Do you know the correct number I would need to contact them on as every one I have tried has not been the correct one? 

This message was authored by Jones_The_Cat This message was authored by: Jones_The_Cat

@MelaniB2909 wrote:

I have sky protect insurance.  Do you know the correct number I would need to contact them on as every one I have tried has not been the correct one? 

It should be on your policy documentation, but if you've tried those numbers and they are wrong (which is not uncommon with Sky) then you'll need to try logging into your account online and see if there is another number on there. 

We cannot post phone numbers on this forum anyway I'm afraid. 

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion