Discussion topic: TNT Sport not showing on Discovery Plus App

This message was authored by Bushy+45 This message was authored by: Bushy+45

Re: TNT Sport not showing on Discovery Plus App

I got the entertainment one you get with sky but I also subscribe to tnt sports thru sky glass

A bush
This message was authored by Jason+Golding This message was authored by: Jason+Golding

Have you had an email from Sky informing you that your discovery + subscription has been upgraded to discovery + premium? If not, this is the issue. You need to contact Sky/Discovery + and ask them to upgrade your discovery plus account to the 'premium version' At least you have access to TNT via the EPG. 

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick
This message was authored by Bushy+45 This message was authored by: Bushy+45

Thankyou I'll do that now 👍

A bush
This message was authored by thenewno2 This message was authored by: thenewno2

20230915_184032.jpg

 I subbed to TNT yesterday but still can't stream via D+ app. Linear channels are fine

This message was authored by Jason+Golding This message was authored by: Jason+Golding

It says allow 24 hours - have you ?

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick
This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

I didn't actually receive an email with regards to my discovery plus premium?

This message was authored by SHOTS This message was authored by: SHOTS

UHD was accessible via discovery plus on Sky glass for 1 day then disappeared the next day. So strange! 

This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

Yes it's disappeared as well on Sky Q. It was there earlier today

UHD will only be accessible if a programme is being broadcast in UHD

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick

@Jason+Golding The question from me is really when I was searching earlier in the app and I typed UHD, there were lots of programs in the sports section. Now when I search, there is nothing that comes up

I can't see an option for TNT Sport Ultimate on premier league coverage - can anyone else 

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick

You right. I can't see anything now. I am sure I saw it previously

@Super+Anthony @Looks like TNT Sports Ultimate - may not be available via Sky on discovery plus. Shame, it kind of makes sense from a commercial perspective (Sky) as they clearly want customers subscribing to the UHD pack 

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick

Think you are right again. You should work for them! It's odd that you could two days ago

This message was authored by Barry+Mc+Kelvey This message was authored by: Barry+Mc+Kelvey

Hi

I've currently got the, Wolverhampton vs Liverpool game on Discovery+. I've got Discovery+ Ultimate via EE.

Barry 🙂

Sky Q UHD HDR 2 TB Box (32B106)
4 x Sky Q Mini Boxes
Sky Q Hub SR203

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion