Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Barry+Mc+Kelvey wrote:

@Jason+Golding wrote:

Turn off the box and switch back on 

Hi @Jason+Golding 

Your pulling my leg, right?

Thanks

Barry 🙂

@Barry+Mc+Kelvey  a power recycle is known to fix many a things so it's worth a  try but I'll admit I be surprised if fixed this issue but until you try we won't know 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by Deggy This message was authored by: Deggy

Re: TNT Sport not showing on Discovery Plus App

Yes that may work a re boot 

This message was authored by Jason+Golding This message was authored by: Jason+Golding

@tweetSP0RT @To remove the dark gradient at the top of the screen and the age related graphic, you don't need to pause and repause / instead press the right button on the centre circle if your stream/glass remote 🙂 hopefully they will fix this bug soon anyway 

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick
This message was authored by thenewno2 This message was authored by: thenewno2

I have the premium channels but they're not playing via D+ app. Apparently I have to wait 24 hours?

This message was authored by Barry+Mc+Kelvey This message was authored by: Barry+Mc+Kelvey

Hi

I've powered off the Sky Box and on again. I've reinstalled the Sky Q software again, I've refreshed the apps again, I've logged in with my EE credentials, still TNT Sports don't show up.

I've been on the phone to Sky, they don't know what's causing the issue 😞 Sky advise watch TNT Sports on another device. 

Barry

Sky Q UHD HDR 2 TB Box (32B106)
4 x Sky Q Mini Boxes
Sky Q Hub SR203
This message was authored by mjw046 This message was authored by: mjw046

Just to clarify because this caught me out, if you are looking for live tnt sports channels they are not in a tv guide tab like the native d+ app they are located in the sports tab under the sun tab of schedule then you can select tnt sports channels to watch live. 

Also in all sports MotoGP back catalogue has appeared. 

hope this helps. 

This message was authored by RossyRossy This message was authored by: RossyRossy

My only thoughts to why this is not working for you, is that for some reason your Disney+ app is not updating to the new version. I can't be sure though

This message was authored by RossyRossy This message was authored by: RossyRossy

@Barry+Mc+Kelvey just something else you could try - try uninstalling the Disney+ app and resintall it again.

If it is the app that is not updating, then this should solve it

This message was authored by Paul+Boland This message was authored by: Paul+Boland

@RossyRossy 

TNT Sports is with Discovery+ not Disney+

‐-----‐----------------‐-------------------------------------
Sky Glass 65 inch and 2 Sky Stream Pucks
Gigabit Siro 100% Fiber Broadband with Digiweb
1000 Mbps download and 200 Mbps upload speed
I only use wired ethernet with Sky Glass and Sky Stream Pucks
This message was authored by Jason+Golding This message was authored by: Jason+Golding

@Paul+Boland @That was clearly just a typo 

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick

Yeah that's what I meant lol! Typing too fast 😂😂😂

@Barry+Mc+Kelvey @Have you tried a forced software upgrade. Removing the sky viewing card and then putting back in . Refresh apps. Log back in to discovery plus app - making sure you use the correct account 

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick
This message was authored by Barry+Mc+Kelvey This message was authored by: Barry+Mc+Kelvey

Hi

Thanks for this information, if only I'd known earlier, it would have saved me a lot of stress.

I was looking for the TV Guide icon, like on the native app. When I didn't see it, I thought I didn't have TNT Sports via Discovery+ on Sky Q.

Thanks

Barry

Sky Q UHD HDR 2 TB Box (32B106)
4 x Sky Q Mini Boxes
Sky Q Hub SR203
This message was authored by thenewno2 This message was authored by: thenewno2

Sorry guys...my linear channels are working but not via D+ app. They're there just not working. Getting an OC D002 error message

Great news @Barry+Mc+Kelvey 

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion