Discussion topic: Swap Sky Glass TV Colour

This message was authored by Lori3 This message was authored by: Lori3

Swap Sky Glass TV Colour

I stupidly ordered a pink TV and didnt see the option for 'speaker colour'. So my TV is pink but with black speaker and i really wanted full pink like the photo. Do you think there is a chance to exchange? I know theres bigger issues in the worls but its really bugging me as the pictures showed all pink, i didnt think it was seperate

Best Answers
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood Answer

Re: Swap Sky Glass TV Colour

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Lori3 

All Glass speaker bars are black because that's the colour of the acoustic fabric built into the enclosure. What you need is the colour-match magnetic speaker cover for that size of Glass set: these are optional extras supplied through Concino Limited, a Sky partner on Amazon.

Be sure to order the one matching the set screen size otherwise it won't fit.

There's a link to the Amazon retailer from this Sky page:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/order-sky-glass-accessories 

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Lori3 

All Glass speaker bars are black because that's the colour of the acoustic fabric built into the enclosure. What you need is the colour-match magnetic speaker cover for that size of Glass set: these are optional extras supplied through Concino Limited, a Sky partner on Amazon.

Be sure to order the one matching the set screen size otherwise it won't fit.

There's a link to the Amazon retailer from this Sky page:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/order-sky-glass-accessories 

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by CoffeeDrinker This message was authored by: CoffeeDrinker

The pink speaker in the picture will be the pink Glass TV with the pink magnetic speaker cover on. Without the matching magnetic speaker covers, all Glass TVs have a black speaker grill, regardless of the colour of the TV body. We have a 43" dusky pink Glass TV and the 'matching. Pink cover (which is almost but not exactly the same colour of pink. Close enough though)

could be worth calling and seeing if you can order a speaker cover seperately - the cover for the 43" is £39, £49 for the 55" and £59 for the 65"

Sky Glass & Streak Puck customer w/Sky Entertainments & Netflix, Sky Cinema, Whole Home & UHD/Dolby Atmos add-on.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion