Discussion topic: Specific headphones for skyglass

This message was authored by Lonesome+dove This message was authored by: Lonesome+dove

Specific headphones for skyglass

Would like to please know if anyone could give me a definitive answer to which exact headphones that works with skyglass I was on the phone to sky today about this as I have skyglass coming in 2 weeks. I was told today that the headphones I need must be 5.0 Bluetooth but they sent me a message and the headphones he advised me to get where only 4.0 . Any advice please.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

Re: Specific headphones for skyglass

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Lonesome+doveThe headphones must be A2DP compliant as this is the only standard that Glass currently supports.  Provided they are A2DP they will work.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

@Lonesome+doveThe headphones must be A2DP compliant as this is the only standard that Glass currently supports.  Provided they are A2DP they will work.

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

@Lonesome+dove Further to my post above, any bluetooth headphones will work with Sky Glass provided they are A2DP standard.  I assume you are aware there is no headphone jack socket so they must be bluetooth.

I personally have some Sony WH-CH710N which work fine with Sky (but the noise cancelling is not very good for air travel)

This message was authored by Hooch55 This message was authored by: Hooch55

I took delivery of a 55" Sky Glass (on subscription) a few days ago. Working on Vodafone 50 Mbps WiFi I get a good picture, but not stunning. As to Bluetooth headphones I have an old pair of Bose QuietComfort 15 with a C15 wireless adapter. Having read this thread I just tried to connect them to the Sky Glass and pleased to advise that they connected in seconds at the first attempt and the sound is excellent. So it is possible with the right kit. Good luck folks...

This message was authored by JohnMClarkson This message was authored by: JohnMClarkson

Mine don't seem to connect. They are 5.3 and AD2P as advised.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion