Discussion topic: Some apps not working now

This message was authored by cookiepoo This message was authored by: cookiepoo

Some apps not working now

Can't get netflix on my sky glass and you tube won't work in the puck. Afte the problems they had the other day I hope we get some kind of credit as it's not fit for purpose at the minute. So frustrating especially when my grandchildren couldn't get onto YouTube

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Some apps not working now

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @cookiepoo 

In order for the community to assist we need more information than not working? Please describe the issue you are having in as much detail as possible. Are you getting an error message? Are there specific symptoms (i.e. black screen), what have you tried to resolve (e.g. power off, app refresh).

Once we have this info the community will do it's best to assist.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
cookiepoo
Topic Author
This message was authored by cookiepoo This message was authored by: cookiepoo

Re: Some apps not working now

Sorry. First of all the streaming went off saying I had no internet. So I do the usual steps then when it came back on I tried to get onto YouTube and it's just a black screen  and it's saying on the sky glass TV that netflix has to be upgraded which I thought was on it as standard and won't log in

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion