Discussion topic: Sky tv

This message was authored by Amr4567 This message was authored by: Amr4567

Sky tv

Can I get another sky glass tv on my account please and if so how do I do this as I have been looking all through mysky

All Replies

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

Re: Sky tv

@Amr4567 wrote:
Can I get another sky glass tv on my account please and if so how do I do this as I have been looking all through mysky

Ring sky 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

From your MySky account you would need to add whole home pack to your account, which would then allow for additional pucks/glass to be activated against you account.

you would need to order another Tv via the main Sky website or if that doesn't work by phoning Sky. If you have to phone Sky they will be able to add the whole home pack onto your account as well on the phone so you can do it all at once.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Hi @Amr4567 

Yes. You can have up to three Glass TVs and six pucks on your account. See: https://www.sky.com/help/articles/your-devices-sky-glass#:~:text=On%20your%20account%2C%20you%20can,....

You will need to pass another credit check, unless you are purchasing out right. You will also need a whole home subscription (£12 per month). However you will need to call Sky as we are all customers here.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

@Amr4567 

Alternatively you can do as I have done and purchase a second hand glass and it to your account via the sky activation webpage during setup 

You will not have a warranty on this though 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
This message was authored by blyoung This message was authored by: blyoung

why not get a smart tv of choice and then a puck, probably the cheaper option

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion