Discussion topic: Sky tv is unpredictable. It just turns itself off or fails to load a channel like bbc 1. Ive had it

This message was authored by Penhelog This message was authored by: Penhelog

Sky tv is unpredictable. It just turns itself off or fails to load a channel like bbc 1. Ive had it

Sky tv is unpredictable. It just turns itself off or fails to load a channel like bbc 1. Ive had it . I am regretting getting it. I am tempted to return it. I would like to speak with a sky customer service person but have failed to do this.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Sky tv is unpredictable. It just turns itself off or fails to load a channel like bbc 1. Ive had

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Penhelog  You need to try calling again as we are customers here.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

Re: Sky tv is unpredictable. It just turns itself off or fails to load a channel like bbc 1. Ive had

Ring sky and when they  say  they  have  sent you  a  link  would  you  like  to  use  it  say  no , and you will  get  to  speak  to an advisor,  but also so I  have  had  sky glass  since it  first  came  out  and  have had no problems with  it , also have a puck aswell, but I am on sky broadband, full fibre to the property  900mps, 3 mobile phones, pc, laptop, tablet, and an xbox, to

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion