Discussion topic: Sky glass

This message was authored by lakmee This message was authored by: lakmee

Sky glass

Hi, I alread have a package from the talk talk .I would like to buy only sky tv without any package on the installement plan. Is there any chance to buy just only sky TV? 

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Sky glass

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@lakmee  Yes you can buy the tv on its own 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Sky glass

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @lakmee 

When you say package, if you mean broadband package Sky Glass works with any Internet Service Provider (ISP). However the TV needs a subscription to Sky's TV service, without it, it's just a big monitor.

You need fast broadband for the TV work as channels are delivered over the internet. You will need at least 30Mbps for UHD.

MikeAlanR 

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion