Discussion topic: Sky glass and other tv

This message was authored by My+boys This message was authored by: My+boys

Sky glass and other tv

I have a tv connected to a Sky multiscreen box and another tv using a mini box. I want to set up another tv - can I get a Sky glass? Will that mean I then have to get 'pucks' for the other tvs and disconnect the multi box and mini box?

really want the easiest and cheapest solution.

thanks

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Sky glass and other tv

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@My+boys  You don't need to get a Glass TV, you can just get stream pucks for all the existing TV's

Please be aware they are very different to Sky+ or Sky Q setups and you need good broadband speeds for each puck you use.

See the FAQ's here which should answer most questuions https://www.sky.com/help/home/sky-tv/sky-tv-stream/buying-sky-stream/sky-stream-faqs/articles/sky-st...

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Sky glass and other tv

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you are used to Sky Q and like recording content and keeping it for as long a you want then I'd suggest sticking with Sky Q.

Via streaming you can only access content that is available on the on-demand/catch up apps for as long as it's available. A number of users recently got hit by the removal of content from paramount plus whilst they were in the middle of watching a show. Also you may need subscriptions to some services like Disney + to watch shows on demand that you previously may have just recorded via a linear channel, as that channel may not have the on-demand rights via their catch up app.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion