Discussion topic: Sky Sports Football is missing

This message was authored by Tinalev1983 This message was authored by: Tinalev1983

Sky Sports Football is missing

Hi the channel sky sports football (403) is missing from the guide. I can access the channel from typing 403 on the remote to watch but its gone from the guide I have tried resetting everything I have a glass to and 4 pucks and still wont show up can anyone help please

All Replies

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

Re: Sky Sports Football is missing

@Tinalev1983 wrote:

Hi the channel sky sports football (403) is missing from the guide. I can access the channel from typing 403 on the remote to watch but its gone from the guide I have tried resetting everything I have a glass to and 4 pucks and still wont show up can anyone help please

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

Not sure what has happened  but it on my tv guide, on both my tv and puck, try unplugging  them for a few minutes 

Tinalev1983
Topic Author
This message was authored by Tinalev1983 This message was authored by: Tinalev1983

Hi thanks for your help but it didn't work 

This message was authored by Sledgehammer1 This message was authored by: Sledgehammer1

Having the exact same issue on my puck. Rang Sky today and they couldn't do anything about it

This message was authored by Paul+Boland This message was authored by: Paul+Boland

Sky Sports Football (403) is listed in the TV Guide under All Channels 

403 it's just not listed if you select Sports from TV Guide

403 channel is broadcasting so it's not missing.

‐-----‐----------------‐-------------------------------------
Sky Glass 65 inch and 2 Sky Stream Pucks
Gigabit Siro 100% Fiber Broadband with Digiweb
1000 Mbps download and 200 Mbps upload speed
I only use wired ethernet with Sky Glass and Sky Stream Pucks

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion