Discussion topic: Sky Glass delete series from playlist

This message was authored by Topmansw This message was authored by: Topmansw

Sky Glass delete series from playlist

Is there a way to delete some series from the playlist? For example if you add a series linked program there may be multiple series. How can I delete series one, but leave series 2.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam Answer

Re: Sky Glass delete series from playlist

@Topmansw wrote:

Is there a way to delete some series from the playlist? For example if you add a series linked program there may be multiple series. How can I delete series one, but leave series 2.

You can't. It's all or nothing. The playlist is not a list of 'recordings' which the customer can delete, it's merely a list of all episodes which are available to stream. 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam Answer

@Topmansw wrote:

You can't. It's all or nothing. The playlist is not a list of 'recordings' which the customer can delete, it's merely a list of all episodes which are available to stream. 

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Topmansw  It's all or nothing unfortunately. 

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Isn't the case with other streaming services?

You have list of seasons which the gives a list of episodes in the season😉

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

@Exiled-in-HH wrote:

Isn't the case with other streaming services?

You have list of seasons which the gives a list of episodes in the season😉

@Exiled-in-HH Exactly the same as Sky does, but in answer to the OP there is no way to delete specific series.  If you add something to the playlist it will show all the series that are available to stream.

I know what the OP is getting at and it would be a nice feature but is unlikely to ever happen (it may not even be possible).

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

The big difference is that you can't record what is available via streaming, potentially all seasons all episodes.

if you try to do the equivalent with recording .... the HDD is soon full🤔

What needs to be improved on most services is a record of last episode watched, there no need for a record of every episode watched, and a way to discontinue watching a series😉

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@Exiled-in-HH wrote:

What needs to be improved on most services is a record of last episode watched, there no need for a record of every episode watched, and a way to discontinue watching a series😉

Surely that is just removing it from your playlist as Sky calls it, or the watchlist as other streaming apps call it.

Some apps do allow you to remove a show from the continue watching rail inside that service. Unfortunately not all of them.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion