Discussion topic: Sky Glass & Sky Stream Playlist issues 01/02/2024

This message was authored by Chafin This message was authored by: Chafin

Why have the playlists disappeared

My playlist has disappeared from my Sky Glass. Even when trying to save it's not saving 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Why have the playlists disappeared

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Chafin 

Your post has been merged into this joint Glass/Stream thread on this issue. Sky are aware of the problem. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by PeterGleadell This message was authored by: PeterGleadell

Programs from all playlists added to one

Today 01/02/2024 something strange has happened to Playlist.

Allthe items in every subsequent Playlist have copied to the first Playlist. Also some of the items are no longer on the subsequent Playlist.

For example I hav 40 items in my Playlist there are now only 6.

The other 34 items have moved to the first Playlist which is not mine.

GD1
Topic Author
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Programs from all playlists added to one

@PeterGleadell  I have merged your post to this existing thread that is discussing the same issue in the Glass forum

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by ChezzaBlackburn This message was authored by: ChezzaBlackburn

Re: Sky Glass & Sky Stream Playlist issues 01/02/2024

I have the medium sky glass TV as well as a separate puck. No amount of rebooting helps. The workaround of viewing the list via the "Manage All" widget within the playlist works in the interim. 

This message was authored by Lin+B This message was authored by: Lin+B

My playlist has disappeared I have tried rebooting by switching off at plug but that doesn't work,

My playlist has dissappeared on Sky glass, it was all there about 2 hours ago. I have tried rebooting by switching off at plug but that doesn't work. I have also tried adding programmes to playlist but they are not showing either. 

This message was authored by NickR678 This message was authored by: NickR678

Nearly all of my Playlist has disappeared. No Football or American Football. A separate Playlist NFL

My playlist has all but disappeared. Only three items remain. I had hundreds. I made a special playlist called NFL - it is now empty - it had lots of programmes.

GD1
Topic Author
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: My playlist has disappeared I have tried rebooting by switching off at plug but that doesn't wo

@Lin+B   I have merged your post to this existing thread that is discussing the same issue.  Sky are aware

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by CWS This message was authored by: CWS

So is it a customer wide fault? I was panicking as we have lost all our programmes on all playlists.

No response from sky

This message was authored by Jones_The_Cat This message was authored by: Jones_The_Cat

Can we have a ripple of applause for @GD1 for having the patience to keep this thread under some sort of control.

Bravo sir.

Someone at Sky who is actually being paid should really be doing what you are doing. 

This message was authored by Loue This message was authored by: Loue

Perhaps we should all tweet them to speed sky getting a fix 

This message was authored by md3007 This message was authored by: md3007

Playlists is empty

My playlist is showing as empty

This message was authored by Nikkynaks This message was authored by: Nikkynaks

Same issue with my sky glass, even if I go on the Manage all, I still only have one programme showing. Not a happy bunny as had over 2 years worth of to & films saved. Let's hope Sky fix it sooner rather than later

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Playlists is empty

@md3007 

Your post has been merged into this joint Glass/Stream thread on this issue. Sky are aware of the problem. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by D-2023 This message was authored by: D-2023

Re: Nearly all of my Playlist has disappeared. No Football or American Football. A separate Playlist

@NickR678  Sorry I don't have a solution, but the same thing has happened with my playlist. There was loads in there earlier, only two remain now. We manually found one programme which was still marked as 'added to playlist'. Tried turning it off and on again. No luck. Very odd. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion