Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by Mummaof492 This message was authored by: Mummaof492

Re: Sky glass to not powering on. Tried reset not working. Sky on phone 50min hold time. Anyone kn

Tv won't turn on done the recovery twice and still nothing! 

This message was authored by Tim106 This message was authored by: Tim106

Re: Sky glass tv won’t turn on red light just keeps flashing

I have the same problem I followed instructions including reset. Initially no red light Then had  red flashing light then software update, sky screen then stopped working and now no red light.

This message was authored by Bencoulbeck This message was authored by: Bencoulbeck

Re: Sky glass to not powering on. Tried reset not working. Sky on phone 50min hold time. Anyone kn

I'm having same issue 

This message was authored by alanb3 This message was authored by: alanb3

Having the same here, followed all the guff on the website. 

currently on hold to the CSS.

This message was authored by bobert88 This message was authored by: bobert88

Re: Sky glass tv won’t turn on just flashing red light

Apparently a widespread issue today, having the same issue. Called sky and there's a recorded message saying Glass and Stream are down for some customers and they are working on it now 

This message was authored by Amber451 This message was authored by: Amber451

Sky glass not turning on. Tried resetting

Glass glass not turning on. Worked before 1 now red light going on and off. Tried resetting 

Same here. Recorded message on sky technical support line when you call. Says they are aware and currently working to fix it. My online service status shows no issues on both pucks but one just won't go on and the other is stuck in a restart loop with the Sky logo screen going on and off every 30 seconds 

This message was authored by Mummaof492 This message was authored by: Mummaof492

Re: Sky glass tv won’t turn on red light just keeps flashing

Me too with asd son going nuts done the update twice and still not on currently on hold to sky for the last 33 mins! 

This message was authored by alanb3 This message was authored by: alanb3

I have the same issue. Powered off for 15 minutes and reset broadband router, no lights at all now on tv

This message was authored by ryangally1 This message was authored by: ryangally1

Thank you. Saved me some stress 😂

Re: Stream puck won't turn on

Seems to be widespread, I'm having the same issue. 

Sky has a recorded message on the technical support phone line saying they are aware and working on it. 

Why should a fault wipe all tvs out I could understand a WiFi problem but not turning on is weird 

Strange isn't it. Must be a dodgy software bug or failed update. 

This message was authored by Lucyq86 This message was authored by: Lucyq86

Re: Stream puck won't turn on

Same issue with mine. Tried all the steps and have just called Sky and there's an automated message to say they're having issues and trying to rectify it. 

This message was authored by Bec1688 This message was authored by: Bec1688

Flashing red light

When turning the tv on it said it had no WiFi, my WiFi was on and working.

Turned the WiFi off on the tv so I could reconnect and then the tv went blank with the sky logo and standby was flashing red, it's been like this for 30mins now and I've unplugged it from the mains for 10 minutes and it's still doing the same thing??? 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion