Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Shelle1 This message was authored by: Shelle1

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24

@PSC133 people cant even get their tvs on to do any of this 

This message was authored by Denise555 This message was authored by: Denise555

Oh I wish this worked for me but it doesn't mine been off since 6pm last night it's a joke !!!

This message was authored by gaz56 This message was authored by: gaz56

Re: Contact number

no good trying to contact sky you will be on hold for a hour + you will be told they know of the problem but wont give a reason and wont say when it will be fixed its a joke.

This message was authored by Gillie This message was authored by: Gillie

Sky Streaming

My sky box won't turn on for 2 days now? Any body else have this ? 

This message was authored by Misha69 This message was authored by: Misha69

Sky stream not working

Sky stream not working since yesterday evening thought it would be sorted by now supposedly outage mentioned in app but can't get to speak to sky :  chat been taking off app

This message was authored by Lee-lo This message was authored by: Lee-lo

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Go on www.sky.com/activate and put the code in as it says on the TV, and go from there mate

This message was authored by Rob202 This message was authored by: Rob202

Re: Sky stream won’t turn on - flashing white light then nada.

@sjw13 Further to the post just now, I ve pressed the standby button on the remote and TV streaming is now back on!   Yay!! 8-))

This message was authored by Symphony2210 This message was authored by: Symphony2210

Re: My sky glass won't switch on it was fine before I went to bed last night there no stand by butto

They give no info really on wots happening
This message was authored by Lee-lo This message was authored by: Lee-lo

Re: Sky Glass Not Turning On

It did this on mine but restarted itself, just have to have patience 

This message was authored by Daltonc This message was authored by: Daltonc

Sky stream will not turn on

Done all the steps I’ve seen on here then is seen Ian not the only one the day haveing this issue SKY PLEASE FIX THIS as my sky steam is the only way of  actually watching Tv and I have just book the AJ fight for Sunday if the issue doesn’t get fix I would like my money back if I can’t watch the fight

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE YOU WILL HAVE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE RING AND KICKING OFF TO DAY ALRIGHT TRY CALL BUT THE LINES ARE BUSY AT 8am never seen the befor my family has been with sky for over 30 years 

This message was authored by Helen105 This message was authored by: Helen105

ive still nothing 

This message was authored by AndrewRussell This message was authored by: AndrewRussell

@Wonderdogg  I found the activation page.

Found it using my laptop, not so easy to find on my iphone

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi Everyone

Firstly, please accept our sincere apologies for this problem and for your patience whilst we work through this problem.

We have been working through the night to improve this problem. For those who are still impacted, can you now carry out these steps, please. We continue to work on the problem in the background.

Glass/Stream Steps to Follow

Once you've carried out the steps, if you are asked for your PIN, can you power off the device and back on again.

Can you let us know if you are successful, please?

I'm marking this post as the answer, as it has the most up-to-date information.

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by Kezzalar This message was authored by: Kezzalar

Done the reset and now it won't connect to my broadband router! Anyone else getting this issue?

This message was authored by Denise555 This message was authored by: Denise555

I don't get a coloured light it is white then goes off then white light comes back on it's so annoying 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion