Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Bulldogbaby This message was authored by: Bulldogbaby

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24

Twe69 You need to reboot. Turn your device onto standby by pressing off button, then unplug from socket, switch device back on and leave, they say 30 mins but mine worked after 10, then unplug again, plug in and you should be able to enter pin. I reset my pin before I did all this by clicking on 'forgot my pin' Once this is all done it will work.

This message was authored by valerian This message was authored by: valerian

Sky Glass still down 20.09.24

Sky Stream has been down since at least 5.00pm yesterday (19.09.24). It's now 7.30am on 20.09.24 and no sign of our little-red-dot. Minimal Sky feedback and updates (shocker!) but will wait until after work to follow up on this. Good luck, all.
This message was authored by elmonjs This message was authored by: elmonjs

When is Sky going to update us?

Totally unacceptable Sky. Glass has now been off over 12 hours, no updates, just a note on the app. Will these very expensive TV's ever turn on again, have they been damaged, will you replace them if whatever has caused this issue has damaged the devices? Who knows given you are not telling us anything. For a media company your communication is appalling,  I am so annoyed with myself for believe the hype and buying a Glass, it has issues weekly and simply not worth the cost, it's time Sky compensated us all for this catastrophe and the general flakiness of the product. 

This message was authored by DJH66 This message was authored by: DJH66

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Finally after 6 attempts at running through the reset procedure my Sky Glass has come back on.

Clearly poor firmware being pushed out by an update.

Yes I believe that there doe need to be some form of compensation for causing us the customers of Sky a lot of problems.

This message was authored by Shuddership This message was authored by: Shuddership

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

I did the fix of holding the power button down on the right hand side for a minute or two and then it starts up as if you have just purchased the TV. Did the updates automatically and then linked and it was back. 

It is still a completely unacceptable situation though and the apologists for 'technological issues' should hang their head. 

It's still going the journey, it is an absolutely rubbish service. 

This message was authored by Buster72 This message was authored by: Buster72

Re: Sky glass won’t turn on

I have the same issue, both Sky Stream pucks are not switching on, and both have flashing white light, since yesterday.

This message was authored by ChloeLOui53 This message was authored by: ChloeLOui53

Re: When will you fix the sky glass turning on problem.

Mines been off since yesterday afternoon, like 4 o clock. The amount of money sky charges and we're all sat here still without a working tv right before the weekend. I have an autistic and an ADHD child. We best all be be getting some form of compensation for this! Fuming 

This message was authored by Michellehowarth This message was authored by: Michellehowarth

My sky glass TV is not turning on red light is flashing on and off also my multi room box in bedroom also not coming on White light just keeps flashing had no TVs from 4pm yesterday
This message was authored by Akos88 This message was authored by: Akos88

Sky glass not turning on./ Unable to use

This morning my sky glass not turning on I tried everything, but nothing happening. Not respond to the remote controler. Only light flash is the microphone on the side of the TV. Not reacting to the turn on button either. Red and green light not even on. please help me with the issue Many thanks
This message was authored by Elizabeth+Cartwri This message was authored by: Elizabeth+Cartwri

Mine went off yesterday. I've got an autistic and adhd child. 

.I hope we get a refund or compensation

This message was authored by Van24 This message was authored by: Van24

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24

My tv is on standby with the red light flashing, this is how it has been since teatime .

This message was authored by Pesser This message was authored by: Pesser

Re: Sky stream won’t turn on - flashing white light then nada.

Yep mine to when will it be fixed 

==================================

LG 65' E9 OLED
1 GIG COMMUNITY FIBRE
This message was authored by Sharn2 This message was authored by: Sharn2

Ours same kids are going crazy out of routine isn't good

This message was authored by JSimo This message was authored by: JSimo

Re: Sky glass not turning on./ Unable to use

Same here 😤. Two toddlers screaming for milkshake! Big issue across the whole Sky Network I've seen.

This message was authored by david.jones69 This message was authored by: david.jones69

Be good to get an update. Only switched to sky glass weds. Not impressed 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion