Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by steffielou This message was authored by: steffielou

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

@Archer_25 , our TV should be paid for in the next few motnhs. I thik we will be replacing it in the January sales with a regular tv and getting another puck. At I can still use the telly if there is another outage although 1 of my 2 pucks is still working so at least I'd still have a chance of it working.

This message was authored by CHAN-BRAV This message was authored by: CHAN-BRAV

Sky puck flashing white

My sky won't work it just keeps flashing white, then afterwards it comes on with sky with a few seconds and goes back off

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: sky glass Tv

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@srad111 wrote:

yes same problem in Ireland, sky not being honest here and just comunicating the issue

Not quite sure this is true. The sky service checker has been flagging this as a known issue being investigated for well over 4 hours now. Sky likely won't be able to provide anything further until they know a fix is going to work and is being rolled out.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Lesley91064 This message was authored by: Lesley91064

Does this mean we get money off our bill if we have no tv for 2 days

As the puck is not working correctly and it appears to be a sky problem. I would like to know if we can claim money off our bill as we are unable to access the products due to a sky fault not a customer fault

This message was authored by MoSaysNo This message was authored by: MoSaysNo

Monopoly is going better than the tv, just bought Mayfair and Park Lane

This message was authored by CaspaG This message was authored by: CaspaG

@MarkGoldsmith Yeah I understand. But when at my company something goes wrong with an update to a code we make it our priority to let the clients know that we are aware of the issue.

we didn't even get and email or text message. This is ridiculous.

@MoSaysNo Yaaaaaaay, you go girl 

This message was authored by Kembhe This message was authored by: Kembhe

Come on Sky you are supposed to be a communications company. Let's have some communications.

This message was authored by Nadira1 This message was authored by: Nadira1

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24

I'm having the same issues, is sky down?

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Oh thank you so much. Will you deduct the whole day of no service from my next bill? 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@CaspaG wrote:

@MarkGoldsmith Yeah I understand. But when at my company something goes wrong with an update to a code we make it our priority to let the clients know that we are aware of the issue.

we didn't even get and email or text message. This is ridiculous.

To be honest, i'm surprised no generic email is sent out to customers. Sky's approach seems to be to use the service checker, which based on the posts on this forum tonight i'm not even sure the majority of customers are even aware of it.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Tellyontheblink This message was authored by: Tellyontheblink

Wish I had checked this forum earlier. Started off with one puck. Switched it over with another one to see if ithe puck was broke and then the other one stopped working. Was pulling my hair out going through all the steps and switiching HDMI cables. Now the two other pucks are saying no signal and not working. At least I know it is an outage. My Sky broadband is working fine though....why does it just affect Sky telly?

This message was authored by Fran911 This message was authored by: Fran911

Have to say the consumer service is shocking. I have only been with sky for 12 months and was okay but this lack of information is giving me a wobble.

This message was authored by STEVEWOLF187 This message was authored by: STEVEWOLF187

Exactly the same but one of my 3 pucks is working !!!!

This message was authored by Chrisd1983 This message was authored by: Chrisd1983

Sky puck not coming on

Sky puck box won't stay on. Powered down and done a full reset. Puck box started flashing different colours. When trying to get the box to turn back on again the white light will come on and flash and briefly the sky logo appears on the to but soon goes back off. After a few episodes of the white light flashing on the puck box it stops and I have nothing at all. Why won't my box stay on ?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion