Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by Emma293 This message was authored by: Emma293

Re: Sky glass tv won’t turn on red light just keeps flashing

Really regretting getting sky glass now , wish I had just stayed with sky q. How are we supposed to know when the problem is fixed? Will it just turn itself back on? Should automatically get text notifications when there's an issue

This message was authored by MichaelTinker This message was authored by: MichaelTinker

Re: Brand new sky puck, plugged it in and it flashes white for a few seconds and then turns off.

I'm getting the same issue after it working for a week... can you help? What's the solution?

This message was authored by r03erto This message was authored by: r03erto

Re: Sky glass won’t turn on

Mine isn't either, it's loading with the sky logo and then turns off

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Sky glass tv won’t turn on red light just keeps flashing

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Check the Sky Service Checker through My Sky, that will tell you when Sky no longer an issue.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Mumabear3 This message was authored by: Mumabear3

Mine hasn't turned on all day! It's driving me nuts! I've tried everything, it comes on and starts an update then turns off again. I tried calling sky and there's a messaging saying there are technical faults causing issues for sky glass customers and they have the right teams working on it. But nothing has changed all day so god knows how long we will be without tv! 

This message was authored by Stephen+Mourton This message was authored by: Stephen+Mourton

Re: Sky stream not working

@Claire22915  Firstly have you tried unplugging the puck, leaving it for a couple of minutes then plugging it back in?  The old turn it off and turn it on again trick often works.

if you have tried that when the word 'Sky' appears does it say anything else even if you leave it for a few minutes?

This message was authored by Hobbayne64 This message was authored by: Hobbayne64

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

What a bummer, I cant even play my playstation. 

This message was authored by Dave1379 This message was authored by: Dave1379

Re: Brand new sky puck, plugged it in and it flashes white for a few seconds and then turns off.

There appears to be an issue nationally. Some information on the Sky Glass forums. I'm in the queue for an on-line chat...

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Sky stream not working

There is a known service issue. If you check the Service Checker via My Sky you will see Sky are reporting an issue affecting the Streaming TV service.

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Pronghorn1 

I've merged your post into this thread on the Glass board as it's definitely not a Sky Q issue where you posted. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Re: Stream puck won't turn on

Best way to track the progress will be to occassionally check the Service Checker via My Sky as you will see Sky are reporting an issue affecting the Streaming TV service.

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Mel110 This message was authored by: Mel110

Sky puck flashes white and tv won’t come on

Sky puck flashing white tv won't come on

@Dave1379 wrote:

There appears to be an issue nationally. Some information on the Sky Glass forums. I'm in the queue for an on-line chat...

There is a known service issue. If you check the Service Checker via My Sky you will see Sky are reporting an issue affecting the Streaming TV service.

All you can do is occassional recheck the service checker for any updates.

NOT a Sky Employee

GD1
Topic Author
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

This also affecting Sky Glass also https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Glass-Live/Sky-Glass-Power-up-Issues-19-9-24/td-p/4755170

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Wardy2 This message was authored by: Wardy2

Same here. I have tried everything and followed all of the guides, but the stream box won't turn on. Very frustrating!!! What are we paying for? 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion