Discussion topic: Sky Entertainment Package

This message was authored by Barry131 This message was authored by: Barry131

Sky Entertainment Package

Currently have Sky Glass with Sky Entertainment and Sky Sports packages. Looking at channels on Sky Ent, do not use them.  In affect I am paying £25pm for Netflix. Can I cancel Sky Ent, but keep Sky Sports, and pay separately via Netflix for their output?

Best Answers
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: Sky Entertainment Package

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Barry131 wrote:

Currently have Sky Glass with Sky Entertainment and Sky Sports packages. Looking at channels on Sky Ent, do not use them.  In affect I am paying £25pm for Netflix. Can I cancel Sky Ent, but keep Sky Sports, and pay separately via Netflix for their output?

Nope, you can't have Sky Sports or Sky Conema without the base "Sky Entertainment" pack.

If you are within your first 31 days of your contract you could cancel the Sky TV subscription and just sign up to Sky Sports via Now TV. Otherwise you would have to wait for your minimum term contract to end before giving notice and looking at Now TV.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: Sky Entertainment Package

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Barry131 wrote:

Nope, you can't have Sky Sports or Sky Conema without the base "Sky Entertainment" pack.

If you are within your first 31 days of your contract you could cancel the Sky TV subscription and just sign up to Sky Sports via Now TV. Otherwise you would have to wait for your minimum term contract to end before giving notice and looking at Now TV.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion