Discussion topic: Prime video and Paramount+ not working on Sky Glass since changing to Sky Broadband.

This message was authored by Karen1956 This message was authored by: Karen1956

Prime video and Paramount+ not working on Sky Glass since changing to Sky Broadband.

We have had our Sky Glass TV for just over a  week and have accessed all programmes and apps successfully while still with BT Broadband. We changed over to Sky Broadband today 7/3/24, and neither Prime Video or Paramount+ will work. We just get a black screen when selecting the apps. All other apps work fine. Has anyone had this issue and managed to sort it without having to keep turning the TV off?

Best Answers
This message was authored by CoffeeDrinker This message was authored by: CoffeeDrinker Answer

Re: Prime video and Paramount+ not working on Sky Glass since changing to Sky Broadband.

It may not solve the problem but may be worth a try: Under Settings (at the bottom of the Glass home page) > System Management > Resets and Updates > Refresh Apps, click refresh. 

This can take up to 24 hours to complete.

Sky Glass & Streak Puck customer w/Sky Entertainments & Netflix, Sky Cinema, Whole Home & UHD/Dolby Atmos add-on.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by CoffeeDrinker This message was authored by: CoffeeDrinker Answer

Re: Prime video and Paramount+ not working on Sky Glass since changing to Sky Broadband.

It may not solve the problem but may be worth a try: Under Settings (at the bottom of the Glass home page) > System Management > Resets and Updates > Refresh Apps, click refresh. 

This can take up to 24 hours to complete.

Sky Glass & Streak Puck customer w/Sky Entertainments & Netflix, Sky Cinema, Whole Home & UHD/Dolby Atmos add-on.
Karen1956
Topic Author
This message was authored by Karen1956 This message was authored by: Karen1956

Thank you for replying. I eventually phoned Sky who suggested I do this and I am happy to say it is now all ok.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion