Discussion topic: Playing on my PlayStation 5 on sky glass 65"

This message was authored by Mazterkill2021 This message was authored by: Mazterkill2021

Playing on my PlayStation 5 on sky glass 65"

Hi there can someone tell me reason why sky glass 65 inch keeps going to black screen for few seconds during playing on playstation 5 I thought this TV was good Quality?? 

Can it handle the graphics or there  something wrong with TV I reset TV but it still keeps going on and off every so often while am trying to play on ps5

Best Answers
Mazterkill2021
Topic Author
This message was authored by Mazterkill2021 This message was authored by: Mazterkill2021 Answer

Re: Playing on my PlayStation 5 on sky glass 65"

Can change it to this cable instead to see if any better thanks for help 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mazterkill2021It is worth trying a better HDMI cable especially if it is over 3m as that could cause the issue if it canot carry the bandwidth required.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
Mazterkill2021
Topic Author
This message was authored by Mazterkill2021 This message was authored by: Mazterkill2021

I'll try another cable but am using 4k hdmi gold cable at the moment don't think there is any better cable lol it new cable also 

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mazterkill2021 its the length of the cable that is critical. What resolution and refresh rate are you using?

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
Mazterkill2021
Topic Author

I change resolution to 1080p  but it can go up to 2160p  on ps5  it says 120hz output  set to automatic  but I can turn it off   don't think TV support 4k connection lol

Mazterkill2021
Topic Author

4K HDMI Cable 5M HDMI Lead - Ultra High-Speed 18Gbps HDMI 2.0b Cord 4k  cable

Mazterkill2021
Topic Author

8K HDMI 2.1 Cable 2M, Ultra HD High Speed 48Gpbs 8K@60hz 4K@120hz 144Hz 

Mazterkill2021
Topic Author
This message was authored by Mazterkill2021 This message was authored by: Mazterkill2021 Answer

Can change it to this cable instead to see if any better thanks for help 

This message was authored by SLASH1 This message was authored by: SLASH1

Did this work? I am having same issue with ps4, tis rather annoying lol

Mazterkill2021
Topic Author

Ya I have to buy an 8k hd cable for ps5 to watch and it doesn't matter how long cable is 

This message was authored by SLASH1 This message was authored by: SLASH1

Cheers mazter

Mazterkill2021
Topic Author

8K HDMI 2.1 Cable 3M, AviBrex... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08Q85X4G8?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share this cable from amazon bud enjoy 👍😎

This message was authored by Openfire This message was authored by: Openfire

Hi did you resolve this issue, my PlayStation won't connect to to tv and I have bought the  8k HDMI Cable For PS5 cable and still no image from pS5 to the tv?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion