Discussion topic: Paramount+ issues. I've followed all instructions but Paramount only give payment options.

This message was authored by Simon19712009 This message was authored by: Simon19712009

Paramount+ issues. I've followed all instructions but Paramount only give payment options.

Paramount+ issues. I've followed all instructions but Paramount only give payment options. I have sky glass and cinema.

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Paramount+ issues. I've followed all instructions but Paramount only give payment options.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Simon19712009 wrote:
Paramount+ issues. I've followed all instructions but Paramount only give payment options. I have sky glass and cinema.

Hi @Simon19712009. You don't mention if you have recently moved from another Sky product to Glass/Stream but if you have your Marketplace subscriptions are cancelled so you have to re-register (see the following link): https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-marketplace-upgrade

If not, have you registered for Paramount Plus through Sky? You should be able to register (or re-register if applicable) as follows:

Go to the bottom of the home page and select the following: MySky / your products / (enter your PIN) / App Subscriptions 

Select App subscriptions / Current / and then Paramount + Monthly. Hopefully it will say £0 per month as you have Sky Cinema.  If so select Activate subscription.  You might also be able to register through Sky Shop.

Also, see the following link: 

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-marketplace-subscribe-to-paramount-plus

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion