Discussion topic: Paramount Plus

This message was authored by Megamaster21 This message was authored by: Megamaster21

Paramount Plus

Hi I have sky glass 55 inch TV I have accidently signed out of Paramount Plus and I have Sky Cinema as part of my package , which means I should be getting paramount plus. But when i goto sign into paramount plus it says i have no active subscription ?? And I logged in via goggle on my phone it now says i have to pick a subscription and pay ? 

Can someone please help or advise . Thanks 

Will P

Best Answers
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

Re: Paramount Plus

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Megamaster21 Try re-registering through your Glass TV as follows:

Go to the bottom of the home page and select the following in this order: MySky / your products / (enter your PIN) / App Subscriptions

Select App subscriptions / Current / and then Paramount + Monthly.  Hopefully it will say £0 per month as you have Sky Cinema.  If so select Activate subscription.

Also, see the following link: 

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-marketplace-subscribe-to-paramount-plus

Good luck 🤞

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

@Megamaster21 Try re-registering through your Glass TV as follows:

Go to the bottom of the home page and select the following in this order: MySky / your products / (enter your PIN) / App Subscriptions

Select App subscriptions / Current / and then Paramount + Monthly.  Hopefully it will say £0 per month as you have Sky Cinema.  If so select Activate subscription.

Also, see the following link: 

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-marketplace-subscribe-to-paramount-plus

Good luck 🤞

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
Megamaster21
Topic Author
This message was authored by Megamaster21 This message was authored by: Megamaster21

Hi thank you for your response  i have followed ur instructions and it shows my Paramount plus is active but  i still get this  there is no active subscription on this account. 

And still asks for payment 

Any ideas ?? 

Will P
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Are you sure you have signed into Paramount + with the correct login details? (i.e those details match the the paramount plus account you linked to your Sky account)

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Megamaster21
Topic Author

Thank you for your reply its all sorted now.. Iv found the issue someone had activated my access to paramount plus under there email address and not my own email address, it was done fraudulently with my permission but hands down to the help from Paramount plus online, after sending all the proof and stuff I soon got my access back to use paramount plus. 

Will P

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion