Discussion topic: Now tv, sky sports and broadband

This message was authored by LSearle This message was authored by: LSearle

Now tv, sky sports and broadband

I currently have now tv Broadband & sky sports so thought I'd look at coming across to sky as I thought I'd get a better deal. 

I want sky sports & broadband and everything else is a bonus so what are the best deals? And also every time I try and get more information it looks like my account information is blocked?

final point - the way this is all set up is awful, and just makes me not bother wanting to come across

All Replies

This message was authored by Nigelb1972 This message was authored by: Nigelb1972

Re: Now tv, sky sports and broadband

What account information are you trying to access that appears to be blocked? 

If it's just the Sky website that isn't showing you offers from Sky Stream or Sky Glass, trying deleting your internet cache and cookies...

LSearle
Topic Author

It's the broadband deals, I even tried phoning up and they had a screen which says tell the customer to contact now tv

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@LSearle  Your now tv account information has no relevance to signing up to services via sky.com 

the two services are independent of each other even though they are owned by the same company 

if you don't have an existing account with sky.com you need to sign up as a new customer 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by Nigelb1972 This message was authored by: Nigelb1972

Even though NowTV is a Sky owned business, they are completely unrelated. You should go to the main Sky website and start the journey as a brand new Sky customer and not an existing one 

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

How much are you currently paying NOW TV?

Exiled in HH
LSearle
Topic Author

Sky sports - £35 

broadband - £38.50

then I also have now tv boost for an extra £6 

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Have you tried cancelling the Sky Sports membership?

I currently have a £20 for 6 months cancel anytime offer for Sky Sports😉

Try cancelling the Boost membership it's usually available for less than£3🤔

So you have Ultrafast BB?

Exiled in HH
LSearle
Topic Author

Suppose to have ultra fast broadband yes .. in reality, well that's a different story but that's for a future day

Changing to Sky is unlikely to change any BB issues😟

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion