Discussion topic: Mary

This message was authored by Mystoryisntover This message was authored by: Mystoryisntover

Mary

17086198758338090913051075193867.jpg

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Mary

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Mystoryisntover  welcome to the forum.

Try a reboot of your glass TV bu unplugging it for a couple of minutes and then plugging it in again.  It will then take about a minute to reboot.

Hopefully that will resolve the issue.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Robertcg This message was authored by: Robertcg

Sky will likely blame connectivity issues or poor broadband speed but my BT service is fine so it's a Glass hardware issue. Don't let it drag on and make sure you resolve before the 2 year warranty expires 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@Robertcg wrote:

Sky will likely blame connectivity issues or poor broadband speed but my BT service is fine so it's a Glass hardware issue. Don't let it drag on and make sure you resolve before the 2 year warranty expires 

There is a difference between the broadband speed your property gets up to your router and then the speed and stability broadcast around your property from your WiFi network. They are not the same thing and WiFi networks are prone to be affected by a number of things.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

I have 3 BT discs around the house and one right next to the TV. I'm sitting in front of the TV on an iPad and Wi-Fi speed check is showing 135 with 2 other people working from home in the house at the same time. 

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

Have tried  connecting  the tv with  an ethernet  cable  to see if that works  

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

@MarkGoldsmith  I couldn't agree more, I have FTTP of 500mbps.  Depending on a number of factors (such as time of day, other gadgets using BB etc) my actual speed at the Stream puck sometimes drops to as low as 125mbps.  On one occasion about 6 months ago my Glass TV (which I had at the time) started stuttering and freezing.  When I checked my speed it was down to 6mbps which I assume was down to an issue with my ISP as it has never dropped that low again.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

@Robertcg what speed is reported on the Netflix network check on the Glass TV?

Exiled in HH

I get my Netflix via sky and not had tv since Saturday but will check when reinstated. Thanks

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion