Discussion topic: Losing movie purchases when moving to sky glass

This message was authored by Crustycrab1 This message was authored by: Crustycrab1

Losing movie purchases when moving to sky glass

I have purchased on down load over£200 of movies can I retrieve them on sky glass or must I lose them

Best Answers
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: Losing movie purchases when moving to sky glass

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Crustycrab1  By acessing the Sky Store app on Glass or vi online you will see all your movied in the My Libray section https://www.skystore.com/n/mlbm/my-library/my-movies

You can still play & download them on your PC as well (Sky Store Desktop player required).

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam

@Crustycrab1 wrote:
I have purchased on down load over£200 of movies can I retrieve them on sky glass or must I lose them

If they were purchased on Sky Store then you will not lose them. 

There is a Sky Store app on the Glass TV so you simply log in to it with your current Sky Store ID information and all your purchases will be available to stream. 

You will, however, lose the downloaded versions. You can only stream on Sky Glass, it does not download for offline viewing. 

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Crustycrab1  By acessing the Sky Store app on Glass or vi online you will see all your movied in the My Libray section https://www.skystore.com/n/mlbm/my-library/my-movies

You can still play & download them on your PC as well (Sky Store Desktop player required).

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion