Discussion topic: Issues with netflix on sky glass

This message was authored by Nick-03-02 This message was authored by: Nick-03-02

Issues with netflix on sky glass

Just got sky glass today and linked my netflix account, all loads up fine but when i try and watch a programme i get error code: tvq-pb-101 (8.1) i have tried restartibg the tv and also turned off the router but still no joy. Any ideas on a fix for this. 

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Issues with netflix on sky glass

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Nick-03-02 

Unplug your Glass at the mains for 2 minutes.

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/126617 says leave your device off for 30 seconds however experience has proven this isn't sufficient to clear faults on Glass or Pucks.

MikeAlanR 

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
Nick-03-02
Topic Author
This message was authored by Nick-03-02 This message was authored by: Nick-03-02

Thanks for the response, unfortunately even after unplugging for a longer period of time still getting the same error message. The other devices I have working through the pucks are all fine, it is just Netflix on the main device that is the issue.  Any other thoughts or suggestions.

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Open Netflix, Go to Get Help on the side menu then Reload Netflix and see if that helps.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Helen105 This message was authored by: Helen105

My netflix won't even open says this app is currently unavailable and yet my account is ok I've checked tried the unplugged nothing seems to work help

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion