Discussion topic: I have a sky puck and keep losing connection

This message was authored by Mark335 This message was authored by: Mark335

I have a sky puck and keep losing connection

I have a sky glass tv and sky pick and I keep losing connection to my wifi with the puck . It is happening more and more often. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: I have a sky puck and keep losing connection

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Mark335 and welcome to the forum.  Your puck might just be losing the network connection when it is in standby so go into the Settings > Start up & standby menu and make sure that the option for "Networked standby mode" to ON.  I would also turn OFF the overnight power saving.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Mister_Dalek This message was authored by: Mister_Dalek

@Mark335 wrote:

I have a sky glass tv and sky pick and I keep losing connection to my wifi with the puck . It is happening more and more often. 

The room in which you have your puck needs to have a fast and stable broadband signal at all times in order to function. 
If the Wifi signal strength is not high enough then you need to move your puck or your router or install a Wi-Fi mesh system or use power line adapters in order to pass a broadband signal of sufficient quality to the puck. 

This message was authored by BrendanH1 This message was authored by: BrendanH1

Which settings? SkyTV .. It wont swith on .. continous flashing 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion