Discussion topic: Hi hopefully someone can help me i got sky live followed instuctions it wont load this is my 2nd one

This message was authored by Dawnie1 This message was authored by: Dawnie1

Hi hopefully someone can help me i got sky live followed instuctions it wont load this is my 2nd one

Hi hope someone can help igot sky live followed instuctions and it only blinks for a minute or two this is my second one first on did the same

All Replies

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

Re: Hi hopefully someone can help me i got sky live followed instuctions it wont load this is my 2nd

Have you got it I hdmi  1 port, did you have the tv on stand by when you plugged  the camera  in at the back of the tv and have you checked  the sound  settings in settings  ?

Dawnie1
Topic Author
This message was authored by Dawnie1 This message was authored by: Dawnie1

Re: Hi hopefully someone can help me i got sky live followed instuctions it wont load this is my 2nd

Hi thanks for answering tried that just now still no joy what settings do I need in the sound settings please 

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

Just check to see what sound setting is on for the camera, if you  still  have the problem  then you might have a problem  with your hdmi port, have you tried  turning  the tv off at the plug for a few minutes  then turning  it all back on, and holding  the power button  on the side 

When you set the camera  up did it come up on you home page and tell you it was ready to use, do you have the apps showing  like  zoom, the games,watch together on the home page

Also in the settings,  system  management, is your sky live software  version  ch000.037.0p ?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion