Discussion topic: Green tinge on sky glass

This message was authored by Kevillie This message was authored by: Kevillie

Green tinge on sky glass

Every programme apart from live terrestrial tv has bright Jade gree colouring especially on black. It's very distracting. Tried resetting the picture go default setting but nothing has changed. Not happy 

Best Answers
Kevillie
Topic Author
This message was authored by Kevillie This message was authored by: Kevillie Answer

Re: Green tinge on sky glass

I have realised that it is only on programs in UHD. If you turn that off it returns to normal. Otherwise everything blue or black on the screen is really vivid green from clothes to background. Very distracting 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

How long have you had the TV?

When did the tinge start?

Exiled in HH
Kevillie
Topic Author
This message was authored by Kevillie This message was authored by: Kevillie

Only about 3 months. Been happening for about a month

This message was authored by SteveH66 This message was authored by: SteveH66

My sky glass TV arrived yesterday and I have noticed the same thing. Live Tv is fine, but this weird green tinge on other programmes.  It looks like it is mostly on Black and in shadowy areas?

Kevillie
Topic Author
This message was authored by Kevillie This message was authored by: Kevillie Answer

I have realised that it is only on programs in UHD. If you turn that off it returns to normal. Otherwise everything blue or black on the screen is really vivid green from clothes to background. Very distracting 

This message was authored by Jodieh71 This message was authored by: Jodieh71

Re: Very green/turquoise colours instead of blue or black

Yes I have the same issue with sky glass when watching FBI. Only has Sky Glass a couple of day so sounds like it's the programme and not the tv 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion