Discussion topic: Discoveryplus. Keep getting ' your not connected to the internet' when I am connected , I have had m

This message was authored by Ostrichchaser This message was authored by: Ostrichchaser

Discoveryplus. Keep getting ' your not connected to the internet' when I am connected , I have had m

Unable to connect to discovery +. Being told I have no Internet connection which do have , the sky glass TV shows I'm connected

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Discoveryplus. Keep getting ' your not connected to the internet' when I am connected , I have h

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ostrichchaser  Welcome to the forum.  I would try a reboot of your Glass TV.  Switch it off at the plug socket and wait for a minute before switching it on again.  It will take about a minute to reboot. This will frequently resolve glitches in the system.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Discoveryplus. Keep getting ' your not connected to the internet' when I am connected , I have h

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ostrichchaser wrote:
Unable to connect to discovery +. Being told I have no Internet connection which do have , the sky glass TV shows I'm connected

@Ostrichchaser if it's saying error 400 I'd recommended reading the post marked as answer in this thread: https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Stream/Discovery-plus-error-400/td-p/4534716

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Marcos+Gilson This message was authored by: Marcos+Gilson

I have to re log back in to discovery plus everyday on sky stream as it keeps on logging me out. Very annoying 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion